Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 CNY 1st day!!

Hmm...1st stop is to mummy's place for vegetation breakfast...As this year,Reiko already know how to eat so mummy prepare 8 vegetation dishes for us,somemore got bee hoon or rice to match..

After breakfast,we went to Darling's grandma place 1st...she was really happy to see her 2 great grandchildren...but as per usual,she kept blaming herself than she's is sick(half paralyse) so cannot help to look after them etc..told her it's not her fault...than when we gave her ang bao,she kept rejecting..told her CNY so must give her wan,for luck & for her health...

Next stop is my dad's side...althought my parents are divorced,it's not the fault of my grandparents or uncles..anyway,matters of heart is between tat couple..not anyone else....they was sooo happy to see Regan(coz always wan a boy but all my uncles have daughters,even my dad's 2nd wife also 2 daughters & also it's the 1st time they see him since he popped!)...Regan was the center of attention,I dun even need to carry him at all...all my cousins,aunties,uncles was snatching for a chances to carry & play with him..

After all the visiting done,home we goes....didn't went to my uncledaddy's mum place this year coz Darling's sis didn't go back to Malaysia & than wanted to come up our place for makan on the 1st day of CNY..so I had to rush back to prepare all the items for steamboat & also to cook rice...heng I prepared the soup & most of the items early in the morning...

And Regan had his 1st soild feed today!! porriage tat i had prepare with shark fin,dried abalone slices,dried scallop,chicken...coz he's offical 4 months old today...He was so eager to try out his porriage & after a few scoops,demand for his milk & from 6pm slept all the way till 10pm++,didn't wake up for his bath or milk(heng already bath him when we reach home)

Had a really filling dinner & some time yakking...really tired coz woke up real early...looking forward to the 2nd day of CNY coz gathering at my godparents's place...keke

No comments: