Monday, June 23, 2008

Regan had a fall!!

Well well...
My naughty little dinosaur is able to turn,commando crawl & stand up,esp in bb cot & chewing at the side of the bar....
Put him for his usual nap in the afternoon on my bed where he usually does on weekends..saw him falling asleep before i walk out to the kitchen to wash some dishes,than suddenly hear a loud screaming cry...rush in & saw the bb cot which was at the foot of my bed was away from the bed & my quilt was on the floor & his voice was on the floor under the bb cot!
Carry him & he went screaming for another min before starting to smile at me happily..*pengz*..here just fell than can smile...as if hinting to me no need to sleep liao...
than his right side cheek look slighty reddish..but overall he was fine...
Went back for his nap about 1 hour later & slept for a full 3hr...
forgot to take any pics coz was so kan cheong after hearing his screams..

No comments: