Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reiko 1st encounter with durians

Yap...didn't read wrongly...Reiko eat durians!!
Have tried to let her try for many times liao since she was like 6mths old,but never succee in getting her to eat.Everything she say wan than when i open the box she will run,tried putting a tiny little bit in her mouth & she will give you the vomit look..sometimes even really vomit..
On sunday,27th July, we went to my godparents place for makan,than they had some durians,was full so didn't ate any..went back home & Darling feel like buying some,so he brought the 2Rs stuffs home while I went to buy with 2 Rs in tow..Reiko at first ask to help to carry than complain heavy,once reach home..she immediately remove her shoes & proceed to announce.."Mummy,I take out my shoes already,wash hands already..I want to eat durians!"
I look at her in amaze..immediately took the whole box of durian down from the bar table & Reiko went to arrange her table & chair,even scold Regan coz he was trying to pull also.."Didi,naughty..dun touch my table,I wan to eat durian!"
So i gave her the whole box & my my amaze,she really took up a piece & proceed to enjoy them & watching tv at the same time..I went of to bath Regan,when i came back to her 15mins later,she was still enjoying..all in all she finish like 3-4 pieces..

No comments: