Monday, June 18, 2012

8yr Wedding Anniversary

Spider web soooo thick liao.....been ages since I last blog..bz with work,kids & family... So fast...just pass 20th July 2012- 13yrs since I got together with Darling... Today is 18th June 2012- Our 8yrs wedding anniversary!! Truthfully,it has not been a easy time maintaining this marriage...there are times when things got sooo heated up than I sort of regretting getting married...seeing my frens enjoying life,with the freedom to travel & doing things they liked...But looking at my 2Rs,I never regretted having them...they are my joy,my reasons to work harder as I want to afford better things,better life for them... Money is never enough....but I always believe in living in our own means,that is never lending from people....I dun own a single LV,Gucci,Chanel etc...most expensive items are,my Longchamp & Agnes b bags...but do I feel upset?? No! Coz I rather spend my money on the kids or small items for Darling...seeing them happy just made my day! Happy 8yrs Anniversay Darling!!

No comments: