Sunday, March 23, 2008

Finally...

It has been ages since I last updated my blog....
Been soooo tired....having the cough since beginning of March than on off here & there...And than came down with a sudden high fever hovering around 39degree & giving me chills....and staying for 4days...all happen when Darling was outstation & me alone with 2Rs....
Thought it was a chance for me to spend with my Rs..but than came the fever & there's goes my weekend...Darling went sailing to India for 10days..from 15thMarch till 24thMarch...But I still brought my 2Rs to my godparents place coz I need the extra hands I can get & also the yummy dinner....
Darling will be back tomoro afternoon or evening..still thinking to pick him up anot as his time is not confirm & I still need to pick Reiko up after sch...hmm.....
Just put the 2Rs to bed as we just reach home not long after a visit at my godparents place....haiz..so fast...10 days has pass....

No comments: