Sunday, March 23, 2008

WORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last weekend as I was to prepare porriage for Regan..found that my rice have finish,left a tiny winny bit..so decided to use his sis container of rice that she have moved over that day..when i was about to wash the rice,notice something moving,took a sppon to scoop it out & it's a worm!!!
Thought it's just a 1 of issue but than at the corner of my eyes saw something moving in the pit again..another 1!!!Immediatly threw out the rice in the pot,than took out her whole rice container & scoop another cup up & there's was more WORMS inside....EEEeeeee....
I only knew of rice having rice bugs...but WORMS!!!!!!Immediatly took some photos & also a blur video..at least see them moving..before I threw out the whole container of rice...so got evidence tat her rice is bad....

No comments: