Friday, April 4, 2008

John Little Expo sale

Actually our planning was to go to Bendemeer to look for small size(Darling's fren) to do our hair..thinking of treatment & highlight...and Darling & Fabian wanted to cut & colour...but end up Mr Small size was not at bendemeer so we cancelled the trip...saw the advertisment for John Little expo sale so decided to head to there...msg Darling in the afternoon to tell him of my plans...

After work as usual,meet Darling at Compass Point where he pick me up(save on my trip of LRT) than went to pick Reiko...Brought Reiko to mum's place for dinner & anyway need to pick Regan from her..by the way,now Regan goes over to my mum's place daily except weekends as she need to use 2 sarongs(1 for Regan & 1 for Noriko & my place only have 1)...after Reiko finish her dinner,we went home to change & off we go..with Regan in tow,drank his milk in the car..

Reach at about 7.15pm..and can you imagine,we shop till 9pm++..WOW...Regan even had a shop nap in the stroller...
Gotten 2 3/4 pant from Bossini for $19+ each & 2 tops at $10 each for myself..1 hello kitty t-shirt for reiko,4 OP t-shirt for Reiko,2 Op t-shirts for Jean(Darling's sis's daughter),6 oral B toothbrushes for kids(4 step 2 & 2 step 1) @ $2.95 each,Darling gotten a pair of slippers @ $7.90 & a packet of tibits @ $2..Reiko also gotten a pillow for herself @ $7.90..didn't get anything for Regan has nothing fancy my eyes & all the toys seems to be too hard for his teething sore gums..

Total damaage of $140+..used my vouchers of $30..top up of $110..but i'm super happy..coz all the stuffs would have costs me double if i got it outside...

Haven took any pics of the loot..only my handsome boy in his pram while we had burger king for late dinner..
COOL Reiko(after sch with my sunglasses)
My handsome boy in his pram(just woke up from his nap)

No comments: