Monday, April 7, 2008

Spoilt Pacifier

Today in my hurry only pack 1 pacifier for Regan to my mum's place..didn't take particular attention to it till my mum msg me at about 2pm..'Dear,you only pack 1 pacifier ar?Regan pacifier got hole liao,than he soo angry dun wan sleep,keep making alot of noise & crying...'
'OH DEAR'...Blur me...reply my mum tat as we went out yesterday,the other pacifier is in the shopping bag...than mummy told me she found the Big Tooth pacifier(a gift from my previous temp staff for Reiko)than gave Regan tat & lucky Regan was ok with it & than fell asleep....Told mummy to take photo & send to me...Anyway,I NEVER had such an encounter tat the pacifier got hole with Reiko..hmm..think Regan gums are more strong bah..keke

See the hole!!!!

Immediately after work went to Kiddy Palace at Compass Point to get new pacifier for Regan,anyway I was about to change him to the step 2 pacifier of NUK as officially he's 6mths old today...haiz...blur mummy equals to a grouchy little prince..
BIG TEETH REGAN

No comments: