Monday, August 11, 2008

"BIG" Reiko

As Darling got to go back to camp on Sat,Mon he was given half day.Hense told him to pick up Reiko earlier & than met me at Compass Point at 6pm+(the usual time i will reach back)
Saw Reiko,told me she went to buy donald(actually was BurgerKing)than we went back to the car,need to get to granny's place to have dinner.
In the car,Reiko sat on my lap,we are in the front seat.As those who have taken my car before,I have a LCD screen in the center where the player is,on Barney for her..she was lying on my chest watching Barney.Out of a sudden,Reiko sat straight & than start feeling my chest,even using her elbow to knock knock as in testing.Than a funny Q pop out.

R: Mummy,why you here got extra?
Me: ???(brust out laughing)
R: Why got extra ar?
Me: (Still laughing & dunno how to ans her,Darling was also look at us & laughing)
R: Mummy,why you need to wear extra 'Yi Fu'(clothes)
Me: (Still laughing)
R: Why you need to wear extra 'Yi Fu' and Reiko no need.
Me: Reiko still small mah,mummy big mah,next time Reiko big big than need to wear than mummy will buy for you lor.We buy Hello Kitty wan ok?
R: Ok..(continue to watch her Barney)

All the above from a 2yr old gal!!!
And to clarify,Reiko dun watch drama as she sleep at 8pm+,and before that she will be at granny's place for dinner watching playhouse disney.
Predicted I'm going to have to read up on how to handle Qs on body etc much more earlier than expected & be prepare to ans Qs from my little princess.

No comments: