Wednesday, August 27, 2008

~~~My New Love!!~~~

Hehehe..

So happy today..yesterday got a hint from Darling tat my new love will be delivered today..tat day as he was browsing around & calling M1 to check..he told me not getting yet coz only red colour avaliable..than came this leaking of news..
Actually I hinted to him i wanted this model coz my previous s6500 which Darling bought for me during 07 christmas having problem & we quickly sold it off..but than,i did really imagine Darling will get it for me,coz actually it doesn't really matter to me having a new phone anot..hehe
Actually didn't pint my hopes too high coz most of the time he's getting phone for himself & I will kapo to use..
9pm came & the delivery man came..than ask i will eating my pizza(ordered for dinner)Darling asked me.."you dun wan meh?" and my eyes went *ting* *ting*...than Darling asked me where's my sim card & I pass him my phone..after switching over the sim & memory card..he pass the phone to me..hehe..so happy...

THANKS DARLING FOR THIS SURPRISE GIFT...HEHE..LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

No comments: