Friday, December 7, 2007

10 things I hate about my Hubby - TAG

kana this tag from Jansey...
let me see, how much i know the man who sleeps beside me every night..

hates it when he keep sticking to the lappie after he's home.
hates it when he just fart infront of me.(to him it's ok coz at home mah..to me like beri er xin)
hates it when he sometimes dun answer my questions.
hates it when he is not actually listening to wat I'm saying.
hates it when he actually remembers all my words then use it against me (Jansey..same as you leh...mine is he will absorb all in..than 1 day will shoot all back)
hates it when he is so biased...always played with Reiko & seldom with Regan..
hates it when he can be too softhearted with his friends (same same as Jansey)
hates it when he keep thinking his slibings are still like kids & need him to look after(HELLO!!1 is married & already have a daughter than the bro older than me lor!)
hates it when he keep saying tat his work is very stressful,siong & mine is eng eng wan(Hello!!my job i snot eng lor...coz i enjoy my work tat's why i feel it's not siong..)
hates it when he keep saying I'm like packing to run away from home & the bag is damn heavy everytime we bring the Rs out...(hey..bag inside are only diapers,a extra change of clothes-Regan & a top for myself,jacket for Reiko,a bottle of hot water,a bottle of cool water,wet wipes,a messy bag,hankies,Reiko bib,spoon,milk bottles...Isn't all these wat all mummies pack when they go out???)

Finally complete the list...hmm..some points are actually the same as Jansey...is all men the same in some points or others...or isit that all these so called "bad habits" surface when they are so called sooo use to us being around & in their life(lao fu lao qi,no more gf,bf)...

Anyway.....Jennifer,KM,Xxue,Syl...you all are next to fill up the list..

Hehe....

No comments: