Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Funny Actions

Today morning as I was trying to sling Regan before sending Reiko to cc...Reiko was playing around her toys basket..than notice she was like hiding something from me,keep trying to squeeze into her pockets...ask her wat's she hiding...end up,she's trying to put some peanuts into her pockets to bring to sch!!!Told her cannot being to sch,if not later fren fren fight how??Than told her come home in the evening than eat....Recently she's sooooo into peanuts,once you step into a supermarket,she will leave the place with 1 packet!!Here's the pic of the 2 small buddies she was trying to hide & bring to cc...
Anyway..Regan getting very vocal nowadays...he will not hesistate to voice out his views or his acknowledgement...For example this morning,was thinking of letting him sleep in while I send Reiko to cc...who knows..1 moment he's sucking his pacifier & sound asleep,the next moment as I was changing Reiko..he started to scream(coz he was alone in my master bedroom in his cot)..went back & gave him his pacifer,but he got no intention to sleep liao..want to follow us down..so bo bian,sling him lor....than no matter where is he,be it living room,bedroom,rocker etc..once he open his eyes & cannot see me or see no one at all..he will start screaming..till someone walk to his area of view than he will stop immediately & i meant IMMEDIATELY!!!than sometimes still can give you a smile of approval..so BTH...
Now he also dosen't sleep soo much liao..sometimes he will want to watch tv with me..BUT,he have to be sit upright on sofa & I have to be next to him or infront of him for his legs to kick(so tat he can confirm I'm there)...pengz....

No comments: