Saturday, December 22, 2007

Reiko 1st hair cut!

Today decided to bring Reiko for a trim...coz her fringe is too long liao,if I dun tie her hair,they keep getting into her eyes..Also notice her hair was growing very very slow,maybe bcoz I didn't trim or cut her hair since her 4mths old shave...
We brought her to EQ salon..1 of those $10 kind...coz I only intend to cut the front & trim all else...When she was putting the note into the machine to get the card,she was still not sure wat was waiting for her...but when she saw the lady arranging the chair for her,she started crying & screaming out super loud...Wat to do..her 1st actual hair cut mah...the auntie immediately took some sweets for her..but she still needs endless of promises to coax her...even gave her a $2 note & promise her she can go ti gam later...than when she finally tone down,the auntie began cutting..while i go.."SEE NOT PAIN...SEE SOOO PRETTY..." And took out my phone to take some pics while telling her.."OKOK..MUMMY TAKE PICS LATER SHOW AH MA K.."than she finally sit quietly to have her hair trim...than the auntie told me actually cannot take pics..so dun take soo many...but when she finally finish..I have a sweet sweet Reiko with a round round hairstyle & head...hehe..And when we walked pass the salon again,she can point inside & tell me.."mummy mummy,Reiko cut hair..."...My cute little Reiko..

No comments: