Sunday, December 2, 2007

The story of my new 6500s

Finally decided to get the Nokia 6500s..been ages since I last use a Nokia phone.Darling decided to go down to toa payoh to get my phone & also to ask around for the selling price of his Sony Erisson phone...
Couldn't imagine tat the N6500s is such a popular phone..all the shops tat we had asked around are all sold out...haiz...there goes my new phone...
As we are on the way back,Darling decided to drop by compass point to shop around as he was also looking around for some jeans/pants.....we drop by the Starhub shop at B1...than I went to ask the guy whether do they have any stocks for my "toy"...Imagine my mood going up when he say yes...so Darling went to Q to get everything done lor..as I was feeding Regan his milk & Reiko was soooo tired tat she feel asleep in her car seat & after we transfer her to the stroller,she continue to sleep....
Was sooooooo happy tat I finally got my new "TOY"....

hehe...thanks Darling!!!

No comments: