Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Adorable Prince

Think Regan has recover more or less liao..but mummy sms me today & told me he's not drinking his milk well..I was soo puzzled,when i feed him at night he was ok..but when I'm at work he started giving attitude..could not be tat his throat only pain in the day mah..so it should be tat he have started to recongised ppl,so when he didn't see me,he rather dun drink..no matter how mummy force him,he only scream & cry..so end up,mummy need to use my pj to trick him(coz got my smell mah.. :P)
So today after his bath etc..I keep repeating to him tat mummy need to work,if not where got $$ to buy clothes,shoes & toys for boyboy..so mummy work than ah ma love mah,than ah ma feed milk milk boy boy must drink...mummy love you lot lot...Hope this method will help..coz i believe babies do understand wat we are telling them..hehe..

No comments: