Tuesday, January 15, 2008

~~Shopping Trip~~

It has been ages since I last got some heels for myself...all my previous heels died on me,with the metal nail at the bottom of the heels showing & it's not econmical to change them..Now after Regan has popped,FINALLY it's time for me to get new heels liao...Went Charles & Keith but didn't see anything to my fancy coz all the bottoms of the heels doesn't come with friction...
As I need to drop by my HQ to collect my employment letter for Reiko's CC,decided to drop in at URS @ Bugis Junction..they are having a up to 50% sale...and the heels all have good friction!!End up I left the shop with 4 pairs of heels & after all discounts,it costs me $116..so happy & I can apply for VIP card liao.. *wink*

But if I had the UOB credit card than there will be another 10% on top of the price but I haven submit my application for the card..hmm..need to do so asap liao...

Also got a pair of sunglasses from Charles & Keith..before my VIP discount it was $18...coz nowadays the walk to & from office to MRT is too glaring(I meant the sun!)


No comments: