Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thaipusam

Today was late for work as need to get my prince to drink milk than change my princess etc..remember it's the 15th day in lunar calender so mummy taking vegetatian & moreover Regan have not fully recover so mummy will try not to bring him down,so I went to foodcourt to packet for mummy a packet of vegetation bee hoon so she no need to go hungry...Reach MRT(Sengkang) & it was already 8.10am coz on the way there,the LRT stopped in the middle of the track for quite some time..haiz..already running late & still jam...


Reach Plaza Sing & my partner sms me tat the Thaipusam procession is in front of our office,so while walking to office,was also enjoying myself looking at them..even manage to get some pics..


Really salute all the people involve,carrying the kavadis etc..they all look sooo heavy..but wat you promise to god than wat you must return..AND I truly believe in tat..


No comments: