Sunday, January 20, 2008

Regan is DOWN!!

Haiz..After Reiko had recovered,still thought tat I can bring both Rs to Chinatown today to walk around the CNY pasar malam & to get their new year clothes..but who know better than heaven..Yesterday late afternoon,Regan came down with fever..at 1st was around 37.7degree than as the night progress,it hit up to 38.1degree..gave him some panadol tat I have got from the doc as the last visit for jab...Didn't have a good night rest too..Regan keep waking up crying,dunno is nightmare or he dun feel good...woke up at 1am,than 2.45am,than 3am of which i gave him some water than he doze till 4.45am & woke up crying again & than slept back till 6.45am...thought he wanted his milk at this time,but when i gave him milk..he tried sucking a few times than brust out crying non stop...OH DEAR...Dun tell me he have gotten Reiko's virus...he's soo young,if dun wan drink milk I dun know how...than I gave him some panadol again at 7am & than try milk again but he continue screaming..now even water also reject....Finally bo bian,stringe him 50ml at 8am...
After Darling woke up,we brought Regan to Northeast Clinic coz his PD is off today..Inform doc wat Reiko had previous & Regan's reaction today...he check Regan's throat but couldn't find any ulcers but told me tat it look red..ask me to give more water...than also need to put Regan on antiobotics just in case...told me need afew days for the throat inflammation to go away..
Haiz..Reach home & gave Regan his medicine & try to coax him to take some milk..he rather just leave the teat in his mouth & dun wan to suck..I even make the milk to room temperature & dulite it so tat it won't hurt him so much...after abt 5mins,finally he started sucking..I was sooo HAPPY...keep telling him it's ok not to finish,at least drink abit so tat there's something in tummy...make abt 180ml in 5 scoops(usually is 170ml)..He left 80ml back..so at least he drank 100ml..now sleeping...
Haiz..did I fail as a mum..1st is big R than is small R..sometimes i really feel so helpless...
Just hope tat Regan will recover soon...

No comments: