Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bee Pollen

Recently manage to start Reiko on bee pollen...bought previously but was wondering how to get Reiko to take it...Recently she loves to take vitamin..so I told her got a new "min min" for her..gave her less than half a baby spoon & than it's never ending...Once she even chose the bee pollen over her dailt multi vit,took the multi vit from me & put it back into the container & close it..than head to the table where the bee pollen was & told me "Mummy,this min min"...hehe..Check with my boss(she was the person who recommend me) tat there's no particular limit how much can be taken per day..so today,I gave Reiko in the form of a tibits(rather than she keep searching the whole house for things to munch)..so here is Reiko enjoying her bee pollen.......
Effects of bee pollen - boost immune system
- enhance complexion
- helps to speed up recovery(esp for kids,coz always will have falls/cuts etc)

No comments: