Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bz...............

Started work on wed...everything was ok..as usual lor...same work same colleagues but diff working environment....2nd jan is also the very 1st day without Regan & Regan 1st day with grandma...
Msg mummy at about 11am asking her how's Regan...it seems that he's giving attitude....Only drank 100ml per feed..than started chewing on the teats liao....so mummy didn't force him to drink..Reach home at about 6.15pm & mummy told me Regan was waiting for me since 5pm!!Once I step into the house,he turn to the door...than keep looking at me...after my bath went to take dinner 1st..so mummy make milk to feed him as it was his feeding time liao..but heard him screaming lor..so mummy told me to apply some teething gel for him..but when i carry him over his engine stopped,so I just put his bottle into his mouth & immediatly he started sucking...see..so naughty...somemore only left 30ml out of 170ml...like telling me my mum bully him..hehe...
On thur(3rd) it was alot better,coz think Regan knows grandma will look after him & love him while mummy work....coz he drank at least 130ml per feed..than somemore can go marketing with granny lor...but also same,he will drag his 5pm++ feed till i reach home to feed him...
So to all new mummies & daddies...babies are cute & alot more smart than we expect lor....
hehe....

Did try to log in from office..it seems my new office didn't blocked the blog excess but make it super slow...so will try to updates as much as I can...

:P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

applies to old mummies and daddies too.......our old babies are still very the cute de lor!!

good to hear that regan is getting used to your mum......

have a great working week.