Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cardigan


Been hunting for 1 for Reiko for ages..but couldn't find 1 I like....recently found a Gymboree wan in one of the BP in 1 of the forum I freq..but Jennifer called me to inform her sis selling the exact same thing at a cheaper price but too bad got no more of the size I wanted,but advise me to get the seller to reduce her price..End up I did ask the seller to reduce but I drop the order coz I was thinking of getting from Fox as I have 10% discount..but nothing caught my fancy there too..Haiz..

After dinner,brought 2 Rs down for a walk..notice there was a stall selling kids fashion at the space infront of POSB atms..went to have a look & the seller carry quite a few cardigans...with 2 of them being Gymboree brand but not the piece tat caught my eye in the BP..but in the end,got a 2 piece set from her for only $28....Finally Reiko have a new cardigan to wear for this sunday wedding of my cousin(Christina & Rick)...LOL

No comments: