Friday, November 30, 2007

5FIVE

5 Things found in my bag:

~house keys

~wallet

~hp

~tissue

~car key

5 Things found in my wallet:

~cards(credit cards/atm card/driving licence/IC/NTUC link card)

~cash

~photos of my Darlings

~coins

~Appointment/discount cards

5 Things in my room:

~TV

~Queen size bed

~a push trolley(with 2 Rs stuff- diapers/creams/powder/wet wipes etc)

~dressing table

~a mirror from IKEA

5 Things I've always wanted to do:

~Open my own pet shop

~being a beautiful mummy & wife

~SAHM

~go shopping everywhere

~try every kind of food

5 Things I'm currently into:

~looking after Regan 24/7

~blogging

~sleeping

~visiting diff parenting forums

~spending time with my Darlings individually(Reiko,Regan & Hubby)

5 Person I love to tag this will be:

1) Jennifer

2) KM

3) Qiqi Mama

4) Xxue

5)DZ

Tagged by Maine

No comments: