Monday, November 5, 2007

Update!!

Reiko came down with high fever of up to 39 degree from the night of Regan's bb shower...think she over exhuasted herself...play too much...keep asking my godfather,her gong gong to bring her down,NTUC...Playground...up down dunno how many times....Fever went on till wed where it really disappear liao...soo worrying coz wed i suppose to go back to office to give cakes...heng ar....anyway,remember an article tat when kids are over exhuasted,can give them some coke...seems to help..so i gave reiko tat on tue night & it seems to help her....hmm....

Anyway hor....Just found out that i REALLY never take any photos of the buffet & gang leh...than he other photos of Reiko & Regan is in my cousins hps...which till now haven send me...
hmm...I only had some tat i took in the morning....hehe
And they are in my olympus camera & i haven find where's my data cable...
:P

No comments: