Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reiko down again!!

Reiko has been down with the flu from sat & the cough set in on sunday...

Haiz...really angry with Darling...his dear bro has been having the flu for quite sometimes liao & he somemore allow Reiko to go into his room...sometimes I'm really happy tat Reiko have soo many ppl to love her BUT at times like this,it make me really angry..IF my BIL really love Reiko,shouldn't he be more zi dong??Haiz..


Her cough this time round have alot of phlegm again...giving her Rhinathiol(cough syrup for phlegmy cough) now...didn't bring her to her PD yet..still monitoring....And also start her on a new multi vitamins,hope can help to boost her immune system...


Last night she went to bed at abot 9pm,after her tian tian(medicine) & her milk...suddenly at about 11pm,heard her coughing badly & I rush into her room,the next moment she vomitted...Darling hand was next to her mouth so caught the things she vomitted..it was her dinner of rice,Darling look thru it to see any phlegm in it...than Reiko was crying real badly,keep asking for mummy...carry her up to comfort her..told her it's ok,vomit liao mummy clean lor...nevermind...seeing her cry soo badly make my heart really ache...I can't help her much,I can just carry her & comfort her....heng after vomitting,she seems to feel alot better..after awhile,she ask for Daddy..so carry her back to her room & she lay between us & fell asleep again..

Among all the commotions(Reiko's cough/cries,me switching on the lights..etc),my dear Regan boy was sleeping soundly...unmove by everything...haiz..such is the life of a bb..
Hope Reiko will recover real soon.....

No comments: