Thursday, November 15, 2007

~~~My thoughts~~~

Have this sms conversation with Darling few days back..actually started coz recently i allow him to go out with his mates very often & as to my normal self...will hint hint..haha...



Darling: OT tonight

Me: OT ar...or you go meet your gf again...

Darling: ya lor...meet gf..

Me:ok lor..

Darling: You siao ar...I OT say i meet gal,hug hp say i msg gal..already got 2 kids still scare i run ar..

Me: Men wanna run when also can lor...Wa....I give you soo much trust & freedom than cannot let me nag nag abit meh..

Darling: Ya...I know you are very good compare to others,but already say you & kids are in 1st place mah...

Me: you still can have 2nd,3rd,4th leh.....

Darling: wait till i got 1 million lor

Me: Wa...so if you strike toto than jialat lah..

Darling: ya lor..lol

Me: nvm...i now go sign credit cards & buy many many things than all you $$ need to pay my cards bills...

Darling: ya ya...I need to board ship liao..



See...tat's how i hint him...haha...

Actually bcoz my dad had an affair than my parents divorced..so tat's why having me to trust Darling etc is very hard..but i had learn to live & relax...sometimes by controlling them too tight,it may actually make the relationship worse...coz we have pass tat stage,i used to control him but end up we fight almost everyday,even broke off twice....maybe coz we are parents now,cannot act rash liao....



When we was dating...we use to do alot of things together...sometimes tell him to meet his mates himself but he will say he insist to have me along..sometimes when the night is quiet...i will think back on out past...we use to have soooo much to talk about,the trips he took to specially buy me dinner & send to my place,the long bike trips we have,how we walked back from Hougang Mall after having dinner(reject his fren offer for a lift back/taking bus or taxi),soo loving...like all the gestures he use to do......but now,it seems like he's used to current suitations & arrangements till all those small gestures are so called not needed...woman are still woman...no matter is gf or wife,we still need & wan to be loved,be pampered,be treasured,be appreciated.....even the occ surprise of sending a bouquet of flowers to office can do wonders to one's mood.....

hint him once before he went out with his mates...everytime go out only shop for himself,dunno how to buy things to suprise me meh...end up tat night when he was out,he called me..asking do i need a watch or i prefer a bag...than told him like tat not surprise lor...than was saying he was thinking of getting a Coach bag for me,but dunno wat design & size i like....i felt soooo happy at tat time...Just with him having the thoughts of getting something for me is enough..I do no need to really own tat thing....

Can't men really understand women???

No comments: