Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy happy me..

Finally Regan poo alot liao..think he manage to clear out all his bowels....Coz the past few days as wat I had mention,he had very hard poo...but as how i taught Reiko,I chose to let them poo themselves...only help was alot of baby oil apply to his butt hole & my fingers for him to hold on as he GENG....

Today brought Regan down together as I send Reiko to sch...Reiko as usual,being a good sis..hold onto the stroller & walk,in the lift she was talking to Regan...than as we enter her CC,she was like soo proud her baby bro send her to sch...than after I remove her shoes,told her didi still small so i cannot push didi in nor left didi at the entrance...so follow teacher in ok..she nodded her head,took her shoes & bottle & in she walked...even forgot to give me good bye kiss or say good bye to me...but it show me tat Reiko can really understand wat I'm saying & wat a big gal she is liao...sometimes she may get on my nerve..but as I think back..Isit her way of getting our attentions...so maybe we are the wans at fault...


Anyway...got her an apron as a present as I promise her..later this evening will teach her to wear when she's playing pretend cooking.....hehe....



See all these little things...Regan finally clear his bowels,Reiko walked into CC herself..can make this mummy soooooo HAPPY!!!

No comments: