Monday, November 12, 2007

Checkup with Dr Adrian

Went for my 1mth review with Dr Adrian since Regan popped....
When in,1st Q...How's baby??Told him just brought Regan for jab yesterday at the GP sharing his clinic,weight at 4.3kg...Dr Adrian look at me a 2nd time,like was soo amaze with Regan weight gain...double check onmy records & he commented that Regan is doing very well...than ask me wat milk i fed him...

Did my pap smear...so awaiting results lor...if everything normal,will send report to me...if got anything not normal than need go back take medicine lor...paid $28 for pap smear...(kapo Johnson $$..hehe)

Than Johnson came to pick me as he took half day off as we has arrange for someone to service our air con units...the one in Reiko & Johnny rooms kept dripping water & my master bedroom wan is not cold....The guys came to service at abt 5pm++....told Johnson the motor for my master bedroom wan going to KO liao....change is at $600..SIAO...i might as well change a new sets of air cons..so end up only service Reiko's & Johnnu's rooms..coz no point doing the master bedroom...paid $60....hmm..finally a night sleep without hearing the water dripping into the basin Johnson placed under the air con...hmm..my 2 Rs seems to sleep very well also...or isit my imagination....hehe

No comments: