Thursday, November 29, 2007

Got Tagged by Maine

The rules are simple.

- Answer the questions as realistically or unrealistically as you want.
- Copy the rules into your meme post or link to the rules here.
- Link back to the person who tagged you.
- Tag 5 others.


Q1: Where would you live?
A1: SINGAPORE!!!HERE..PAST,NOW OR FUTURE!

Q2: What would your job be (of if unrealistic), what would you do all day?
A2: Playing with dogs!!

Q3: Who would you spend your time with? Doing what ...
A3: My 2 Rs,my darling....just lazing around & enjoying my time with 2 Rs before they grew up too fast..

Q4: What kind of holidays/vacations would you take?
A4: Shopping,Makan,Shopping,Makan....

Q5: What luxury items would you own?
A5: A car of MY own...Under my name but no need me to pay..

Q6: What charities would you support or represent?
A6: The Moral Home of the disable



Person i would like to tag:
* KM
* DinoEgg
* Xxue
* Ms Bec
* Syl



Tagger:

Maine

No comments: