Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Addition to Reiko's turtle family

Yesterday went Bugis with Mummy coz I need to go down to my Union office to collect my bb gift..than as the sky was dark,we headed towards Bugis Junction,at least if it's rain,we are stuck somewhere with shops,makan places etc...instead of going to OG...
Finally found the turtle bf for Reiko,promise her soooo long,since before Regan popped..but I just can't seems to find the bf...finally found him at a pushcart at Bugis Junction...Reiko was sooo happy when she saw him...Also got a dress for her,which can concel her big tummy!!!And also got a stroller for Regan...went out since 11am & reach back at 4.30pm..dunno isit due to the heavy lunch,suddenly had a real bad headache & it made me sooo sick,even feel nausea....my migrant is back..haiz....

No comments: